“Art for Everyone 2019 is SM’s way of reaching out to the art-loving public. We want to feature all types of artists and connect them with different audiences, and this includes both student and seasoned artists. The art works also inspire a refreshing vibe in the malls as shoppers and their loved ones bond over art.” ~Jonjon San Agustin, SM Supermalls SVP for marketing
Everyone ̶ art enthusiasts, artists, parents, students, and more ̶ unite! SM Supermalls is bringing this year’s Art For Everyone to 18 participating SM malls nationwide this August till the second week of September, showcasing thousands of new and unique paintings, sculptures, and photographs from a curated roundup of renowned and budding artists.
- SM Megamall (Aug. 20 to Sept. 1)
- SM Sucat (Aug. 18 to 31)
- SM Angono (Aug. 19 to 30)
- SM San Jose Del Monte (Aug. 19 to 31)
- SM Cebu (Aug 26 to Sept. 4)
- SM Lanang Premier (Aug. 26 to Sept. 7)
- SM Legazpi (Aug. 26 to Sept 8)
- SM Marikina (Aug. 26 to Sept 8)
- SM Novaliches (Aug. 26 to Sept 8)
- SM CDO Downtown Premier (Sept. 1 to 7)
- The Podium (Sept. 2 to 15)
and in following malls from Aug. 19 to Sept. 1: SM Mall of Asia, SM Aura Premier, SM Batangas, SM Bacolod, SM Molino, SM San Pablo, SM Telabastagan.
For more information, visit https://www.smsupermalls.com/artforeveryone/.