Redness, flushing, and irritation are common problems for sensitive skin sufferers. Treating sensitive skin can be quite tricky, if not downright frustrating, but now there is a solution and it is water.
This isn’t just regular water, however. It is spring water from France called Avéne, a French brand based around the science of the local spring water that originates from the beautiful mountains of Cevennes in France. This one-of-a-kind product contains minerals with healthy benefits and therapeutic properties have proven to soothe, soften, and restore the natural balance of every skin type, especially sensitive skin.
The French Academy of Medicine recognizes the many benefits of Avène Thermal Spring Water to be anti-irritating, soothing and anti-inflammatory. Known for its healing power, Avène soothes and heals skin with dermatitis, ichthyosis (extremely dry skin), eczema and psoriasis. It helps reduce inflammation, relieve irritation and speed healing.
But besides its almost miraculous effect on sensitive, afflicted skin, Avène Thermal Spring Water has many cosmetic properties as well. Misting skin with Avène is a very pleasurable experience in itself, but the best is yet to come because it does help to make skin soft, fresh-looking and dewy as well.
Here is a “good-looking skin regimen” with the help of Avène Thermal Spring Water:
In the morning:
- Spray it on first thing to gently awaken your complexion and give it a special glow and radiance.
During the day:
- When you’re hot, tired, or icky, mist your face, neck, and arms to feel its soothing properties and leave your skin feeling soft and fresh.
- Use it to soothe reddened skin and to feel nice and cool after staying out in the sun.
- You can also spray on Avène following hair removal to remove the sting or discomfort.
- Spray Avène on puffy eyelids to create a sense of relaxation and to lessen the puffiness.
- Use it to set your makeup.
- After removing makeup, spray it on to brighten your complexion.
Once you start using Avène Thermal Spring Water, you’ll find you’ve got to use it again and again. It comes in three sizes to ensure you always have some on hand: regular size (300 ml) for your bathroom, medium size (150 ml) for your bag, and convenient pocket size (50 ml) for traveling.