- The "You've Got To COAST with Raintree" promo is available in all participating Raintree restaurants in Metro Manila: Museum Cafe (Makati), Simple Lang (Makati), Terraz (Makati), Saboten (Makati and Taguig), Stella (Taguig), Chelsea Grand Cafe (Taguig), Rocketroom (Taguig), Providore (Taguig), Izakaya Sensu (Taguig), Chotto Matte (Taguig), and Chelsea Kitchen (Ortigas and Quezon City).
- Promo period is from March 1, 2017 to March 31, 2017.
- For a minimum spend of Php 2,000.00 (single receipt) in any participating Raintree restaurants, the customer is entitled to a raffle coupon for a chance to win an Overnight Stay in a Premier Room at COAST Boracay inclusive of breakfast and dinner for two at Cha Cha's.
- The raffle coupon will get the following informtaion from the guest: name, email, contact number, address, instagram username, and servers name. The guest shall affix his/her signature on the coupon and drop it in the designated drop box located at any participating Raintree restaurants.
- A customer can have as many raffle coupons as he/she wants as long as he/she spends Php 2,000.00 (single receipt) in any Raintree restaurants. Split receipts are not allowed.
- Cash and credit card transactions are valid.
- Employee of COAST, Raintree Restaurants, and participating outlets including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
- Deadline of submission of entries is March 31, 2017, 10PM.
- Winners shall be selected in the following outlets: one in Makati outlets, one in Taguig outlets, and one in Ortigas and Quezon City outlets.
- Raffle will be drawn on April 7, 2017, 4PM at 4/F Universal Re Tower, 106 Paseo de Roxas, cor. Perea St., Makati City.
- Three winners will be notified through a registered email, call, and email based on the information given on their raffle coupons.
- Prizes can be claimed only by the winners by presenting one valid ID each at the same Raintree restaurants where raffle coupons were given and dropped in.
COAST is located at Station 2 Beachfront, Brgy. Balabag, Malay, Boracay Island, Aklan, Philippines.
Contact number: +63 36 288 2634
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org