Figuring out what to eat every day can be challenging and can be a serious source of stress sometimes. It is especially tempting to have fast food after a long day. However, to ensure that you get to eat healthy, cooking at home is a must.
Coming up with dishes you can prepare in a hurry do not need to be hard anymore. To make food preparation easier, Beko Philippines, the Official Partner of the Everyday, listed few simple meals, approved by FC Barcelona nutritionists, that are quick and easy to prepare so you do not have to succumb to takeout temptations.
Turkey Burgers with Spinach and Feta
500 g ground turkey
50 g oats
250 g spinach, chopped
50 g feta cheese, crumbled
20 g onion, ﬁnely chopped
1 g garlic powder
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Combine them with your hands.
- Form into patties.
- Put a skillet over medium heat and grease it with a little bit of olive oil.
- Cook the burgers on both sides until golden brown.
Oven Baked Salmon with Broccoli
200 g broccoli
250 g salmon ﬁllet
30 g extra virgin olive oil
2 slices of lemon
50 g green beans
5-6 small potatoes
Pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Place the salmon fillet on a baking tray with 2 slices of lemon on top.
- Garnish with the vegetables and boiled potatoes on the side and season with olive oil, salt, and pepper and bake it for 15 minutes.
Quick Recovery Healthy Pizza
330 g ﬂour
200 ml of warm water
18 g fresh yeast
17 g olive oil
7 g salt
150 g low-fat grated cheese
250 g natural canned tomatoes
- Pour the water into a bowl; sprinkle with yeast and let it stand until foamy (5 minutes). Whisk together the oil and salt. Add flour and stir in a Kitchen Machine until a sticky dough forms.
- Brush another large bowl with olive oil. Place the dough inside and drizzle a little oil over the top. Cover with a plastic wrap and set aside until the dough has doubled in size (approx. 1 hour).
- Turn out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead 1 or 2 times, forming into a round. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Stretch the dough in the desired shape.
- Preheat the oven at 210º C.
- Combine tomatoes with the oregano to make the sauce.
- Spread the sauce over the pizza dough.
- Add grated cheese and chosen toppings.
- Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
For more stress-free food preparation, consider using Beko’s GG12116GX Cooking Range which has four Gas Burner, two Hot Plates, Gas Oven, and Electric Grill.
The GG12116GX has a CleanZoneTM feature, where the inner glass doors of Beko ovens are coated in oleophobic technology, which resists dirt and grimes so you don’t have to spend your time cleaning oven doors with heavy duty products. It also has a Flame Failure Device for Burners that automatically cuts off the gas supply to prevent any gas leakage if the flame is accidentally extinguished by wind or overflowing liquid.
In addition, this cooker has a Gas Safety Device for Ovens, which senses flames that might occur. If the flame goes out accidentally by wind or by some kind of liquid, the gas flow automatically cuts off. The gas safety feature is standard on the oven sections of the gas cookers. And lastly, it has an electronic ignition integrated into the knobs, which provides easy and simple lighting for gas burners.