Miyerkules, Disyembre 5, 2018

Senator Sonny Angara's Life Beyond Politics!

“As a father, I’m caring and playful – I like to play with my kids. I’m not much of a disciplinarian. I let them make their own mistakes because it is all part of growing up. And as a husband, I try to be supportive as much as I can and I try to be interested in what she’s doing. My days are hectic and structured, so I prefer my weekends to be very relaxed. Sometimes we just stay home and order food or sometimes we go to the mall. Nothing too hectic! It’s (basketball) a chance to get to see my friends and build camaraderie with my co-workers. I like a nice scent. I prefer light, fresh scents that are a bit citrusy like Blackwater Aqua and Blackwater Sports 4. I want my family to succeed. I wish for my wife to continue to succeed in her professional life. I want my son to get into a good school and I hope he keeps up with his sports activities. My daughter is thinking of a career in the arts. Whatever she wants to pursue, I will support her.~Senator Sonny Angara
Shown here with his wife Tootsy, Sen. Sonny Angara is able to balance work, play and family time while still looking hip and cool which is definitely the perfect representation of a Blackwater man.
Basketball is his preferred form of de-stressing. Luckily, he gets to incorporate his love for the sport with his work. He is the chair of Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas (SBP) and vice chair of the Senate sports committee. 

Aside from basketball as an exercise, getting a haircut and wearing a great scent are also his forms of self-care. While he may have already achieved so much in his career, having sponsored and authored more than 80 laws throughout his 14 years as a legislator, he still has big dreams for himself and his family.

Blackwater is the grooming line of the country’s leading cosmetics brand Ever Bilena. To learn more about Blackwater and its products, visit http://blackwater.com.ph/, and follow its Facebook page, www.facebook.com/BlackwaterForMen.


A man who is able to balance work, play and family time while still looking hip and cool, Angara is definitely the Blackwater man. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento